Official (ISC)² CCSP Self-Paced Training and Examination Fee
Official (ISC)² CCSP Self-Paced Training and Exam Coupon
This course is for individuals planning to pursue the CCSP certification. The CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity and securing critical assets in the cloud. It shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud.
Online Self-Paced Training with on-demand access to recorded video content from an (ISC)2 Authorized Instructor who guides you through the course in a learn-at-your-own pace environment. To broaden the understanding of material, content will be taught through a series of presentations, application quizzes and real-world case studies.
In addition to lecture-based video instruction, learners will work individually through activities designed to broaden the learner’s understanding of the material.
With the purchase of CCSP Self-Paced Training, each student will receive:
- • 180-day access to official course content:
- • Self-paced online training
- • Post course assessment
- • Knowledge checks and end of chapter quizzes
- • Applied scenarios
- • Interactive content
- • Voices from the Field podcasts
- • Case studies
- • Email learner support
- • Online interactive flash cards
- • Glossary of terms
- • 24x7x365 chat technical support
- • Official (ISC)2 Certificate of Completion
- • Course Completion Badge
- • Education Guarantee (below for details)
Who Should Attend:
Prior to taking this course, the learner should have the experience, skills or knowledge obtained while serving in roles similar to the following:
- • Enterprise Architect
- • Security Administrator
- • Security Architect
- • Security Consultant
- • Security Engineer
- • Security Manager
- • Systems Architect
Exam domains covered in this course include:
- • Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- • Domain 2: Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk and Compliance
- • Domain 3: Cloud Data Security
- • Domain 4: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- • Domain 5: Cloud Application Security
- • Domain 6: Cloud Security Operations
Course Learning Objectives:
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- • Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
- • Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
- • Assess risks, vulnerability, threats and attacks in the cloud environment.
- • Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
- • Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
- • Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
- • Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
- • Identify key terminology and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use within a team or workgroup.
- • Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration strategies.
The Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training Seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. (ISC)²’s CCSP training seminar is the only CCSP training available that provides college credits.
Credits & accreditation